Sunday, May 19, 2013

Help me pick my Premier League team

I've decided I need to get on board with the English Premier League before the start of next season, which should be starting next week -- right?

I've narrowed my list down to five teams. They are:

Manchester City












         Arsenal
















                    Liverpool
















Chelsea









West Ham
















Go to the comments section below this article and tell me which of those five Premier League teams I should root for. The one that gets the most votes by May 31 is going to have my undying loyalty ... for at least five years. And please, no Manchester United suggestions. I don't root for the New York Yankees. I don't root for the Dallas Cowboys. I'm not going to root for ManU.

1 comment:

  1. Neither. Any of those teams you root for, your jumping on a bandwagon. Watch some games first on ESPN or Fox Soccer. Then pick who you want. There a lot more teams then those 5 that are fun to watch. Everton, Tottenham to name a couple.

    ReplyDelete